Here are the phone records from the land line in Alissa's home for the day she disappeared:
Disclaimer: the following are an interpretation made by detectives of an AMA dump, defined as "a torrent of information which is released in a very unrefined form." You might notice some discrepancies, which could be explained by 2 factors: Inaccuracies in the collection of data, or the fax machine connected to this land line, which could explain some of the entries.
1. 08:00 OUTGOING to INSURANCE COMPANY 1 - 30 min
2. 08:23 OUTGOING to INSURANCE COMPANY 2 - 21 min
3. 08:53 INCOMING from INSURANCE COMPANY 2 - 2 min
4. 12:06 INCOMING from ? - 2 min
5. 13:56 INCOMING from ? - 3 sec
6. 13:56 INCOMING from ? - 2 sec
7. 16:48 INCOMING from ? - 0 sec
8. 17:01 INCOMING from ? - 2 min
9. 17:15 INCOMING from ? - 3 sec
10. 17:16 INCOMING from Michael Turney's cell phone - 1 min
11. 17:17 INCOMING from Michael Turney's cell phone - 1 min
12. 17:34 INCOMING from ? - 1.5 min
This is a huge relief for me personally, because I can finally show the world my work that I'm so proud of, and tell the story of a girl who no longer has a voice.
This case has overrun my life for the past 9 months, and I often found myself entangled in its web of mystery. Some weeks have been empowering, and there were others where I felt overwhelmed with anxiety.
The moment we published, though, I no longer felt any fear.
Listen on iTunes, or wherever you get your podcasts!
Please review - it really helps!
Like us on Facebook and subscribe on this website under "contact" for any UPDATES